Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    GreenTitanLP
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    I was banned a while ago, but I'm starting to miss my friends from Slap so I'm appealing now.

I feel I should be unbanned as I was a large member of the community then and would like to be again.

I understand what I did was wrong now, though I never had any intention to break rules when it happened. I have never had any serious previous incidents and was never Banned/Temp Banned before this (I'm a first time offender ). I hope you realize I never had any intent to copy Slap, though from the look of my server while things were still being developed, it may have looked that way. I never had any plans to "Destroy Slap!" or anything, as I still wanted to be a player here.

Note: Some Slap players joined my server without me giving them the IP, you might want to look into that. From experience, giving an IP in Ventrilo Private Chat is bannable.

Note #2: For the players who do not know, I was banned for giving out my server IP in Ventrilo Private Chat. I did not spam it at all or put it in a public place. I had made my own server after being demoted as a Moderator from Slap because I felt that it wasn't fair that I wasn't talked to before I was demoted, but that isn't a big deal now...

I hope previous "Good" behavior will be taken into consideration when reviewing my application and as always, have a good day.

Edit #1: Please don't mind the strange Username, it's all I could think up at the time.

2. Likes MaxRoktanskyCrmb, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Green,

You lied to players regarding the situation relating to your demotion.
    You also on multiple occasions joined Ventrilo and advertised your server, offering perks for players to join you.

Also, you used documentation written and produced by Slap Gaming for your own personal server, we consider this as stealing.

This information was reported to me by multiple sources, and is what I have to go off, therefore the ban will not be uplifted.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner