Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Being able for long usernames to use ExpBank!

We all know that someone who hasa long names cant use ExpBanks, but if we remove that its the name in the sign we could have the plugin to know oh there is ''the guy'''s sign and then he / she can use them even if they have long name

Me my self can use them but my friend and other player i see with long name dont can

Thanks for reading!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's not a suggestion, that is a bug, the diffrence is that one is to improve the server, and one is to point out a feature that has malfunctions.
    thus, this is a bug, and I can also testify that I've noticed this bug not too long ago.

Maybe having exp banks have a lwc acess for the placer with the use of log block(actually, i am 50% sure that i either said something smart, or realy dumb try to sound smart )

3. Dislikes leon_vakt disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've had this problem noted before, at the time we had only one vip who had the problem and he soon stopped playing on our server.
    Naith and a community player started coding a new xp bank system that actually uses xp instead of levels, but never actually finished it.

A new homebrewed plugin should be released shortly to fix this.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    that's not a suggestion, that is a bug, the diffrence is that one is to improve the server, and one is to point out a feature that has malfunctions.
    thus, this is a bug, and I can also testify that I've noticed this bug not too long ago.

Maybe having exp banks have a lwc acess for the placer with the use of log block(actually, i am 50% sure that i either said something smart, or realy dumb try to sound smart )
    I clicked wrong i meant to do bug