Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog

Nicknames?

Okay, hear me out.

A few other servers I've had a peek at, like Skyarmy, Skyblock, ect, basically, popular servers, and I've found that when they donate for a certain rank, they have the option to do "nicknames" along with they IGN.

Of cause we only have the one rank - VIP. So, how about it can be a little perk you can donate for, like you can with the hats and rainbow armor? So you're about to do, say like, [Admin] Sparkleunidog [Sparkyspark] or [Admin] Sparkyspark

I dunno, I just know so players have a long name or they wish it was something else. Or maybe they get fed up having to keep telling someone what to call them in chat? Or maybe... it's so everyone doesn't get so confused with similar names?

...Yes, i just want "Rainbow" in my name so bad.

but yeah, just an idea for more things to donate for in the donation store. (I really do see this option on popular servers, and people donate mostly for it from what I've heard)

EDIT: Also, thinking about it, maybe VIPs can have the option of making their nicknames coloured? While Builders/Members/Slaps only have defult colour? Just an idea.
    Last edited by Jackster21; 26-06-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X