Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Oh, I knew Herobrine was real as Mods and stuff, and in the first stages of the game you could spawn Steves who had white eyes. but Herbobrine himself was never really real, and notch confirmed the supposed "dead brother of notch using a character called Herobrine" to not be real, though he likes dragging the joke out still.

It was a fake creepy pasta made by a player to try and scare others/get noticed. That was what i meant - the Herobrine character played by a dead man who trolled on others, not the human spawn codes or such.

Believe me, I follow and look into Creepypasta's for computer games and such, (it's a weird hobby of mine) finding out all information and clues, to see what started it and what inside codes and glicthes people may have used to make it seem real - why they started it in the first place, what stories and imaginations they come up with to scare people. what sounds good and what sounds really bad. Herobrine was no different - I heard about him when I first played Minecraft Xbox - I looked him up, wondering if he was a real mob people were on about or if he was something on the PC version seeing as I could never find him. I then found he wasn't real and never really was, just spawned humans in the old updates of the PC version, which was rather disappointed me, really xD Though the fact that they always add "Removed Herobrine" on the list of updates just makes it seem more real, when it isn't.

It's weird that these sort of stories that are meant to be creeper get me interested, when other horrors scare the heck out of me, lol

that makes me wonder, was Herobrine the only Creeperpasta for Minecraft? Or were there other scary stories I haven't heard about?
    Last edited by SparkleUnidog; 04-07-2013 at 06:32 AM.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X