Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Hello Chuwii, I will be dealing with your ban appeal since I am the one that banned you.

Since you are a VIP we've let you off the hook before. We greatly appreciate everyone who donates, however you've gone too far now Chuwii. Your list of infringements is so long that it completely fills the Minecraft chatbox. Over time you've been caught for:
    3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
    3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
    3.3.1. harassing staff or members.
    3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.
    3.7.1. Not reporting bugs to a staff member.

4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
    4.3.3 Abusing in-game perks that have been granted is not allowed – e.g. creative, /fly, /tp & /te
    4.7.1. Cheating while playing ingame mini-games (Spleef/Cakedefence/SimplePVP) is not allowed and can be punished.
    4.7.1.2. Logging while a game is playing is not allowed.
    and the list goes on..

Regarding the messages you posted: You are denying things and confirming them at the same time, you're pointing fingers to everyone else that they all should be banned. And I'm sure you've said more things, but it's just so unreadable that we cannot figure it out. If you post something on the internet you can ask your parents/a friend/someone to double check it. That person can then fix.. rewrite* it.

After a big discussion with multiple other staff members I have decided to let you back on the server because you have a couple of good friends on there. However, your permanent ban will change into a 2 week ban for now + I'm going to do something that we rarely do: I will be taking away your VIP. We greatly appreciate you donating but you are just abusing it too much.
    2.6.0. When misbehaved, VIP/Sethomes/Money can be taken away.
    2.7.0. SLAP owns the right to change the condition/features of its donating services at any time.
    2.8.0. SLAP owns the right to end all of its donating services at any time.
    Too long; didn't read:
    -Your perm ban will change into a temp ban of 2 weeks
    -You will lose your VIP.

We'll see you in 2 weeks.
    Thread closed

PS: Incase it wasn't clear yet: You're on a zero-tolerance policy. Break one more rule & it's a Perm.
    Last edited by Stoux; 22-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.