Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not an fs server.

Skipping tracks simply becasue they're tech isn't cool - it's a server for mixed tracks. This is especially true when it's not 5 year olds who have only just got the game, but generally respected members of the community such as - stoux, telluur, naith doing it
    Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    A boo boo. Not to be a giant dick here, but please cry harder. We literally skip one track (+3-4 others on the server also voted yes), you ask "Why?", to which I respond "because it's a tech track". 2 tracks later we're doing a Tech Track that spendy requested, a couple of mini tracks, nobody skips. So please, cry harder about nothing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a 5/2 vote, there were four people in your chat. You sort of answered my point - the fact that you're skipping tracks simply because of their style on a mixed server seems a bit silly - if you want to only play fs then why not play on a fs server? In the event that is was two tracks later that we were racing a teach track that spendy requested (it was 4 races, iirc) then why did you skip the original one, instead of just racing it if you're happy to race tech tracks?
    Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Today in 'Whining about nothing 101': We (Me, Telluur, Naith) voted yes. That still leaves 2 other players who also voted if it indeed was a 5/2 vote. And how do you not get that "Because it's a tech track" is sarcastic. It looked lame, it got skipped, get over it. If we tried to skip every tech track that got played, then I would have agreed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by iainj View Post
    (it was 4 races, iirc)
    I am glad that that makes a giant difference.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if a track looks bad you skip it? That's even worse. It was actually nice map.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

7. Likes jimred9, Yannis_Ofzo, MohDaol, horsegal00 liked this post