Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nirosu's Slap Snap Reborn! : Leviathan1992

New to Slap-Snap? Need building help? Wanne see more? Go to Nirosu's Series Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...-Nirosu-s-Menu

Greetings, been a while since the last Slap-Snap, but now it's finally back with new features! but for good old Slap-Snap's sake, this once will have none of those new features : D

This week we're having a Slap-Snap about Leviathan1992, an ex-mod from 2012, who came back to the server not long ago, since he has some epic builds, I was hoping he'd come back for a slap-snap, and fortunately, as you can see, a Slap-Snap

As for today Leviathan1992 is a guide, but who knows, he might climb his way back to a mod, I'm rooting for him :3

Although this Slap-Snap is mostly about Levi, we cannot ignore the fact that in many of Levi's build yet another person was involved, Sporklyn, who is also a guide as for today and a former staff with an high rank.

I'd like to state that all the builds in this Slap-Snap are refering to the Old World, with an expection of one build in the new downtown, creative.

We'll start with the pictures:

Slap-Snap I.jpg

We'll start with this thing here, Ocean Castle, one of the oldest builds on the server, as far as I know, this project in fact was not started by Leviathan, but thank to Levi, it is what it is today, a beautiful majestic castle, it might have no interior, but that doesn't make it any less epic~

Slap-Snap V.jpg

Next, we have this exclusive look in a new work in progress, right from creative world downtown.

Slap-Snap IV.jpg

This is a picture of Levi's and Sporklyn's house in the old world's capital city, it's an interesting nether-like structure that doesn't look out of place, trust me, that's something, nether bricks in builds might look tempting, but it's bound to insert chaos out of place in the hands of those who cannot use it right.

Slap-Snap II.jpg

and of course, best for last, with this picture, and the next one. This one is of yet another epic build, Sand Castle, both sand castle and ocean castle are available for sightseeing through the launcher pads at old spawn, be sure to take a look, especially on this one!

Slap-Snap III.jpg

And finally, The Dark Portal, indeed one huge and epic build with yet another tp pad at old spawn! just show you how far has Levi went with his builds

And now, for the interview part :

1. Could you tell us about your experience on the Slap-Gaming minecraft server?
    I made some great friends on the server, and it's generally a really energetic place to be. There were some issues along the way, but hey, that's gonna happen anywhere you go, can't be avoided. However, it is good to see that SLAP is still going strong after all this time.

2. How long did it take you to do your builds?
    Most of them were quite lengthy projects, as I was a full time uni student at the same time and that took most of my time. The Dark Portal took me the longest, at about 3 weeks from start to finish.

3. Where does your inspiration come from?
    I wouldn't say I've really got an inspiration. I tend to see a picture of something and go "huh, that could make a pretty good project" and then I'll build it. I do have Spork poking me every now and then to keep motivated though

4. Could you give some tips for the fellow aspiring builders?
    Start small. If you aim for a big build as your first project, you're probably gonna run into problems due to lack of experience and it won't go well. Pick a small project first to practise skills on, and work your way up.

5. Any additional info you'd like to share?
    Not really. Be good, kids!

That's all for this week's Slap-Snap Reborn, might've been a bit rusty, since I haven't done this in a while, but worry not, as there are many more to come, as much as the amount of great builders and people among our Server!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Very Nice Nirosu Maybe you should Do another staff member *hint* Stoux *Hint*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Very Nice Nirosu Maybe you should Do another staff member *hint* Stoux *Hint*
    Hey, it's only a coincidence that staff members are good builders :3 and anyways, we got Sparkle in line wouldn't wanne miss that, would you?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    when does the line get to the slapland brothers
    And i want to see miss sparklys slap-snap xD

5. Likes Wackmo, SparkleUnidog liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathan
    I do have Spork poking me every now and then to keep motivated though

hehe.

That pun is bad, and I should feel bad for laughing at it......

7. Likes Jackster21, Leviathan1992, Stoux liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Those builds are awesome I've always meant to go see the Dark Portal... never did, though. Huh. Should do so soon.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

9. Likes Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Those builds are awesome I've always meant to go see the Dark Portal... never did, though. Huh. Should do so soon.
    hehe you may have missed a tour on my house then , since the Dark Portal is around the corner I always show it to people when we are done with the house

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    shinde_imasu
    Minecraft Name
    Leviathan1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    hehe.

That was totally unintentional D:

12. Likes Telluur liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Sporklyn
    Minecraft Name
    Sporklyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    hehe.

God Telluur, of course you'd make some joke about it.

14. Likes Jackster21, naithantu, Telluur liked this post