I'd like to suggest a new feature available for VIP.

As the title inaccurately suggests, a tool/armour fix feature.
I can 100% guarantee people going to scream "Ruins the survival aspect" before reading the next lines, and might still do after, but please give a moment to get the idea.

The idea is to have tool fixing as a VIP grant, BUT, don't be mistaken, this tool fix won't fix all of the tool, not half, and not a quarter, let me explain:

Every tool has a value of durability, if you press F3 + h simultaneously (not while in the inventory pannel), you could see detailed information of an item, and there it is, the durability, the number shown means how much uses left out of uses that were potentially available at first, and this VIP grant will restore some of these durability points:

My suggestion is that it would work like the VIP Copybook, as in, it auto detects your tools or w/e and show them in the interface, clicking on them will use a grant and fix 3% of the total durability(the accurate % will be decided by staff or the plugin guys), or instead will restore 4% of the durability that was missing, which means the more the tool is broken, the more it'll be fixed while keeping it not "too o/p".

Why? well, we all have tools, some of them are precious and non-repairable, it is hard to loose a tool you've been trying to make so long and worked for, including armor, and this will let us keep them for even just a little while.
By my calculations, the latter of my suggested methods(% of missing durability) is bound to keep this feature for being too op, let me show you an example:

A tool with 1000 durability total, and with 300 left, after one fix, 4% out of 700 were added >>> 328 uses left, after another grant >>> 4% of 672 added : 354 uses left, which is not too much blocks.

That's all for my suggestion.