Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: /head feature

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

/head feature

My fellow members, staff, and VIP, I've come to you with yet another suggestion, hopefully this time more preferable to you.

My suggestion is to add a new donation feature, /head, a feature which will let you wear a player specific head.
    This system WILL NOT let you wear any head you'd like, but rather will let you wear heads you've once collected, it'll work similar to the horse mutation feature:
    You can /sethead [name] with a wanted head in your hand, and later you could use /head [name] or access through /headmenu(if the plugin guys would like that) to wear that head, visually, as in not letting you take off the head, as it is aesthetic feature only, like horse mutation.

To /sethead, as I mentioned before, you need to have a head in your hand and use the command, you'll have a limited amount of heads to set, which could be expended with another donation.

I find only one thing to need discussion about it, will the /sethead consume the head in the hand or not, that's on my mind, and if so, will /delhead will return that head which was consumed, having it consuming the head & not retrieving it would be best in-order to keep the feature exclusive, rather than a head storage.

Also, when /head without anything else, it'll show list of headname(the player names will be shown in the /headmenu), and /head off/default/head will remove the current active head, or it'll auto be removed when wearing headgear.
    (removed as in, returned to normal, the head will still be in the /head, only /delhead will remove them)

Up for discussion: maybe having an extra premade player head of Jack or something when donating for extra setheads
    Last edited by naithantu; 07-09-2013 at 12:07 PM.