Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    No spare time at all? Come on...

Seriously, I've got lectures 8,45 - 17,30 + 4 hours of daily commute.
    And even I have some spare time to get online...
    Telluur you are just a lobster, lobsters are amazing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    rofl you kids, for my gcse year i did none of my homework because i debated with all of my teachers that it did not affect my end results and eventually they got so annoyed they just accepted it, i did minimal studying and passed each one with an A* in chemistry, biology physics and ICT, you act as if it's the hardest years of your life, enjoy uni and college
    Well well, you would most defiantly fail your GCSEs in today's education system as the system has fully been changed by Michael Gove. The change is that corse work can be part of your end result. This means that your home work skills and level of work is put towards your final grade. For example 40% of my art GCSE is coursework and if I was not to finish it at home I would be unable to get better than a c grade

So, remember to do your home work everyone for a decent grade :p

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    No spare time at all? Come on...

Seriously, I've got lectures 8,45 - 17,30 + 4 hours of daily commute.
    And even I have some spare time to get online...
    Actually no. Our ICT teacher last year was rubbish, so we are miles behind what we need to. I have to stay after school everyday for an hour and a half, so we can get back on track, and then when I get home, I have coursework from other subjects to do. I literally have no time. I also want to focus and school and not get distracted by Minecraft like I used to last year I also have about a million pages to do for my Design Technology.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Um, not to be rude... but I failed everything with the lowest grades you could get, and I studied hard. So does that make me a stupid person? And to be honest, that post seems more stuck up and brattish to me than helpful.

Listen everyone, yes, many have free time and can get on. But SOME people like to just concentrate on their schoolwork and projects than play Minecraft. Sometimes people are just to tired and stressed and want to do something else after than play MC. Or maybe some player's parents stop them from playing all together till all homework and such is done. You just don't know.

So i'm gonna say this: Good luck with ya schoolwork! We'll see you when you feel free enough to join us again on the server!
    I agree. Last year, I had to do my core science GCSE, and studied like hell for that, and managed to scrape past with a B. I'm not the brightest person, so I have to put in a lot more work then all my other classmates.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Chill Factor
    Minecraft Name
    blackhawkbomber2
    Starcraft Name
    Not Applicable
    Quote Originally Posted by EndurableJono View Post
    I agree. Last year, I had to do my core science GCSE, and studied like hell for that, and managed to scrape past with a B. I'm not the brightest person, so I have to put in a lot more work then all my other classmates.
    I also agree, I studied like mad for Geomatry last year and managed to make it past with flat B (it was like 85.4%) for most of the year. Held a A- for all about 2 weeks before it dropped back down to a B. Started the year with a D- for about 2 months (and I studied). Also the class I had the most homework in, and the teacher scared me so i didn't even dare to blow it off. I prefer history or science. Math is the only class I don't usually get an A in, even when i study i still manage to mess up. I'm not the best with big numbers.
    Last edited by blackhawkbomber2; 12-09-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Grammer Error

6. Likes EndurableJono liked this post