Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9

And Suggestion: Wrong minecon event!!

No guys you have the wrong event,
    you are going to minecon server edition. There are two well known events; virtual minecon and minecon server edition.
    Both my self and cats (I think) earlier in the year suggested you go to the better of the events, which is called virtual minecon.

After being to both events before for a bit, the virtual minecon is both more well made and better for advertising a server

My suggestion is that you should also come to the other event, virtual minecon which Is later in the year and found here: www.creeperevents.com, so you could possibly go to both events?

Btw Jack I will pm you later with a VIP pack I may be able to get you for the server with virtual minecon as I am helping them as a staff member.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Dont Believe we picked the wrong event, The place we are holding the booth at is on the one held last year which raised over 4 thousand players and has over 6,000 registered for the event without it even starting yet. In a way i dont believe we need to have 2 booths for 1 server.
    Althou if it is proven that this other minecon is more successful then id more than happily build a booth there representing slap gaming
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 27-09-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe having booths at both events will be a bit hard, since staff needs to be there, also, looking at that creeper event minecon, it lasts about 2 days, and filled with activities, which will mean people will be more concentrated about the short event than doing some sightseeing on server booths, while the other has more time to do so, but if it'll be proven better, maybe next year : ) for my opinion
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    I just think being at both events is good as it will get even more possible players to come on the server....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Being on both servers is good, yes, but we barely got the staff to help keep an eye on the one we currently have :/ Sticking to one for now would be better I feel.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

6. Likes nirosu liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Being on both servers is good, yes, but we barely got the staff to help keep an eye on the one we currently have :/ Sticking to one for now would be better I feel.
    Can't agree more.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    The dates are a bit away from the other one tho?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    The dates are a bit away from the other one tho?
    I had a look into the other server minecon and one thing. It for sure does not focus on the community of booths. And it looks like a very childish server. If i wanted too i could apply for staff on there and im a horrible mod but, From what is shown on their website it looks like a advertizing stunt for creeperevents.com. Not at all a picture of booths only pictures of giant builds and if those are the booths there is no way im building a 150 x 150 booth for something that is focused on the guests. Is there any way you can show me around on the server seeing if it even seems professional?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Is there any way you can show me around on the server seeing if it even seems professional?
    creeper events is not a childish group with many well known gurests and more. Aswell its no advertising stunt as it is thier main event that they always have... And I am sorry, but I am unable to let you on the server as it is a whitelisted server which i have no control over. But if you show intest for a booth, even if you don't fully want one, you will be one of the first people to get on the server publicly. Also the server is currently bieng built and then world edited in one bit at a time as it is bieng built from scratch. Since the fun request ,by a mojanigsta, of deciding to blow up all of the world and deleting the file...But I may be able to show screenshots or something?Also the plots are in no way this buig, they are roughly 15x15ish blocks but that has not been confirmed.Btw we need more people to be staff on the server since the numbers visiting is above what is expected, so Cats please apply again and I shall put a good word in for you!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    so Cats please apply again and I shall put a good word in for you!!
    Oh god what HAVE I DONE (No i already am staff for a server named Slap Gaming)
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 28-09-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr