Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rules update

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoux2 View Post
    Apperently I clicked Dislike, I cannot remember doing such a thing.
    Rofl i was pretty confused considering you seemed to like the idea ingmae when i mentioned it to you
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    I remember Steffany686 showed me once a way to have a sign programed so if you right clicked the sign that said "Is Xray Banned?" It would tell you in chat in a pm way stating that the info you put in for it. So for the example it would state "Yes it is a banable offense for using xray". If it seems like this may be something to be implimented i can ask steff what the plugin was called
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoux2 View Post
    Apparently
    Worldgaurd
    Last edited by Stoux; 18-09-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    I remember Steffany686 showed me once a way to have a sign programed so if you right clicked the sign that said "Is Xray Banned?" It would tell you in chat in a pm way stating that the info you put in for it. So for the example it would state "Yes it is a banable offense for using xray". If it seems like this may be something to be implimented i can ask steff what the plugin was called
    I don't think you actually need to look up such a plugin..... basicly you click it and it gives you a message.... ALMOST ANY PLUGIN DOES THAT >.> you buy something from shop >>>>> "blah blah was bought for w/c", the 1 vs. 1 pvp:"Stand still on the pad".

In other words.... we don't need some fancy shmency plugin that does what everyone with simple plugin knowledge can probably do XD You can trust stoux on these.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    I don't think you actually need to look up such a plugin..... basicly you click it and it gives you a message.... ALMOST ANY PLUGIN DOES THAT >.> you buy something from shop >>>>> "blah blah was bought for w/c", the 1 vs. 1 pvp:"Stand still on the pad".

In other words.... we don't need some fancy shmency plugin that does what everyone with simple plugin knowledge can probably do XD You can trust stoux on these.
    They can probs add it to the Slap Homebrew Nirosu yet they have no clue what the plugin does so how do you expect them to add it in the homebrew?
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    They can probs add it to the Slap Homebrew Nirosu yet they have no clue what the plugin does so how do you expect them to add it in the homebrew?
    I'm saying that this plugin sounds not too hard to make if it only shows a message when you click a sign >.> sure it might have a nice command set to change/enter the message, but I think our plugin guys can just make such simple system, and maybe evn better, with a possibility to change text color of the prompt message, it's style.... I'm sure our plugin guys can do such a thing, considering the many plugins we have that already generate messages in the way described.

Anyways, It's a nice idea, but I don't think new people will understand that they need to click the sign, unless you put a sign next to it saying to click it, which already takes the place of two signs that can already say in one "X-Ray is banned"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did a suggestion about updating /rules change into a discussion about a sign clicking plugin?
    Please stick to the suggestion, I will get to this in the weekend when I have time
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux