Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf

Sparkles is gonna love 1.7 xD

Sparkles they have added a rainbow awesome ness filter into the 1.7 snapshots look:

2. Likes honkin_pigs liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    It's a shame though, because either A: my PC won't hack the colours at all, or B: the constant change of colours will cause my on-going headache to get worse. ;_;

-sigh- Aw Mojang, Y U no understand? I dun want rainbow effects in MC... I want actually rainbows! Make it happen!
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see the next headline:"Mojang was sued for 2,000,000$ due to a feature in the online game Minecraft that caused seizures all over the world"...

That might happen.... maybe...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ohgodwhy

They really should focus on the game instead of adding useless features like this -.-
    MohDaol - Slap Gaming Minecraft VIP

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MohDaol View Post
    ohgodwhy

They really should focus on the game instead of adding useless features like this -.-
    map over all the item frame? now.... that's genius! so helpful for the server ! .... meh.... maybe we should allow them again >.> would really be nice to have some.

Oh and btw.... IS THAT ALL MOJANG? map bigger in frames?~!?!?!? gawd, i should've bought minecraft back when it was 20$ and not euro >.> or was it 10? 2?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Niro, I remember being told that the reason we don't allow the maps because their constantly updating in the frame, and that causes lag.

And yeah, a lot of what they did in this snapshot is a little useless... thought it would be more updates on the fishing and biomes :/ Ah well.

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Niro, I remember being told that the reason we don't allow the maps because their constantly updating in the frame, and that causes lag.

And yeah, a lot of what they did in this snapshot is a little useless... thought it would be more updates on the fishing and biomes :/ Ah well.
    I know the reason, but maybe is it possible to make some sort of system to prevent that? like allowing up to 3 maps a wg, if thats possible XD since maps could really be nice, and if we don't overuse them, they will be fine.... probably.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    You could always go and suggest it in the bug/suggestion forum? ;D

And to the topic: I hope they really do add rainbows at some point! Like when it's rained of something... I dunno. If not, I'm adding the rainbow mod. >>;

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    You could always go and suggest it in the bug/suggestion forum? ;D

And to the topic: I hope they really do add rainbows at some point! Like when it's rained of something... I dunno. If not, I'm adding the rainbow mod. >>;
    Let's hope they'll add it at "some point" and not in the next snapshot... >.> they need to be doing something about the next update, it's cute, but it is not that much exciting... and rainbows won't make the situation better.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    Let's hope they'll add it at "some point" and not in the next snapshot... >.> they need to be doing something about the next update, it's cute, but it is not that much exciting... and rainbows won't make the situation better.
    What makes an update worthwile differs between peoples views. I'm sure a massive updates on books would be an amazing thing to you. but to the majority of minecraft players they'd be like wtf is this crap.

They will never release updates that will keep everyone happy, just accept that some you will like others you may not, and have patience and wait for the ones you do like
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin