Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ParagonSpider
    Minecraft Name
    ParagonSpider

Hi Guys! Paragon is BACK!

Hey guys! Long time no see! it's been awhile since I've came onto the server again, and I'm posting this at 1:46AM, no mods+ are on. I am starting to come back into the server more frequently when I can, and I was wondering if no one is covering the 12:00AM+ position, I was wondering if I can do it since I'm on from after-school. I've also got a friend in the server, and he basically can't get a plot or anything without any mods+. <3 you guys @ slap! -ParagonSpider

<Blessing of Might> <Changes Spec to Retribution>
    "Who wants a piece of me?"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Welcome back Para! And we do sometimes have a staff member on at that time, but if you wanna apply for Mod, you know where to post ;D I'd say go for guild first, though...
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ParagonSpider
    Minecraft Name
    ParagonSpider
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Welcome back Para! And we do sometimes have a staff member on at that time, but if you wanna apply for Mod, you know where to post ;D I'd say go for guild first, though...
    I've tried, Guide and Guild, and didn't get accepted the first time :\ I'll try again though, I don't mind, I have time to spare (I'm a very patient person). The only things I can't deal with are my little brothers xD

Edit: I applied for Guide again, I don't think I'm ready to be mod yet, I need to get used to the server and everything, so I think Guide will do for now. As for other things to join for, I'll think about that while I sleep, I'm exhausted from running everywhere in my school and helping out my family and such.
    Last edited by ParagonSpider; 24-09-2013 at 09:47 PM.

<Blessing of Might> <Changes Spec to Retribution>
    "Who wants a piece of me?"