Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Again, the voting thing was only something i heard in passing! Last time i heard anyone talk about it was months ago, and I have no idea if it was even being considered.

also, back on topic: If you DID want new/more rewards for inviting people to the server... what could possibly be good enough? i mean, this is a survival server an' all - wouldn't really want to give ya to much of something that ruins that aspect, to be honest.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Again, the voting thing was only something i heard in passing! Last time i heard anyone talk about it was months ago, and I have no idea if it was even being considered.

also, back on topic: If you DID want new/more rewards for inviting people to the server... what could possibly be good enough? i mean, this is a survival server an' all - wouldn't really want to give ya to much of something that ruins that aspect, to be honest.
    the rewards is not the thing, the fact there's no awareness of the system to new members, is the problem, when was the last time the sever had a message about this system? it's been about a few months, if I recall, and if I'm wrong, it still shows that it wasn't shown enough lately. that's my suggestion, having the advertisements the server used to have, they were useful. But having some kind of a boost for having invited many players could be nice, don't look at me as it is something for my benefit, I don't have many friends I know who play minecraft, I don't need the system, but I'm seeing less and less new members lately, and it saddens me.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu