Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923

Some ideas.

Having a tag for a world guard that's like a community thing that allows all players to open any unlocked chest on the world guard so that they can read a book or something that's in a chest.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    jesus when you suggested this in teamspeak it sounded awesome but you wrote it up very differently

The plan was basically to have a protection command for use on chests that can allow all players to access it, regardless of if it's in a worldguard or not, this could be helpful for times where you don't want to add a million people to a worldguard, but want them to all be able to use the chest. i know admins can do this but it'd be nice if some lower ranks could too.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    um... isn't that /unlock?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    know.... you see, world guard has the option to lock all chests except for people on the wg, it's on by default, and lwc has the option to lock and modify who uses it, these 2 plugins are co-operating together, even if the chest is unlocked, the wg locks them too, and what admins can do is disable the chest lock of the wg, it's possible, but I'm not sure how many times was it used, I once ask for such task for my hotel myself, to let guests have their vault or storage, it took a while and took some testing, but it came out successfully, that is possible, but it took time.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    know.... you see, world guard has the option to lock all chests except for people on the wg, it's on by default, and lwc has the option to lock and modify who uses it, these 2 plugins are co-operating together, even if the chest is unlocked, the wg locks them too, and what admins can do is disable the chest lock of the wg, it's possible, but I'm not sure how many times was it used, I once ask for such task for my hotel myself, to let guests have their vault or storage, it took a while and took some testing, but it came out successfully, that is possible, but it took time.
    Yeah ive seen spark do it, but it'd be nice if it was in a more easy to do format and lower ranks could do it so they could also unlock chests entirely, as there curently allowed to unlock chests but only via the lwc plugin
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    All you have to do is ask a staff member to do the /flag command so that the chest is unlocked for all players, even those who aren't on the WG. Just modreq for it.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    Yeah ive seen spark do it, but it'd be nice if it was in a more easy to do format and lower ranks could do it so they could also unlock chests entirely, as there curently allowed to unlock chests but only via the lwc plugin
    Lower ranks? I can see an exploit in this, since there can be multiple owners of a wg, if it would be avaible, all owners will have that ability, meaning they could conspire below the original wg owner... well anyways, sometimes you just need an admin good to have them around
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status