Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Diamond Ore should be Worth something

One day i was testing to see what i could sell using the /sell hand command and i found out that i could sell diamond ore. However, when u sell it, you get $0. Either just remove all things that can be sold but give you nothing once sold or make the diamond ore worth something. Also, the diamond ore would have to be worth more than a diamond.

Please either make diamond ore (as well as any other items that when sold give you $0) worth something when sold using /sell hand or just remove it from the selling list.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    the only other thing that is worth 0$ is a wooden door

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    One day i was testing to see what i could sell using the /sell hand command and i found out that i could sell diamond ore. However, when u sell it, you get $0. Either just remove all things that can be sold but give you nothing once sold or make the diamond ore worth something. Also, the diamond ore would have to be worth more than a diamond.

Please either make diamond ore (as well as any other items that when sold give you $0) worth something when sold using /sell hand or just remove it from the selling list.

This was known about, i did tell stoux and his responce was "lol"

may just be a trolling thing, i dont know
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it is a troll, it shouldn't be because this is basically telling everyone that diamond ore is worth 0$ and since diamonds come from diamond ore, they are worth $0 too! This needs to be changed!

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    The other ores aren't sellable so why would you sell the diamond ore unless it was to a person?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you sell a diamond ore in the first place, it's too valuable to sell hand... and it shouldn't worth more than 1 diamond if a price were to be attached to it.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it is a troll, it shouldn't be because this is basically telling everyone that diamond ore is worth 0$ and since diamonds come from diamond ore, they are worth $0 too! This needs to be changed!
    Well yes diamond ores sell to the server for $0.00. however diamonds do not, they sell for $25. if you take two seconds to place them and mine em, then you can sell them, it's not like diamonds are worth nothing because of this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond Ore + Iron Pickaxe or diamond pickaxe with no fortune = 1 diamond...yay
    Diamond Ore + Iron Pickaxe or diamond pickaxe with fortune = more than 1 diamond YEAH!

In short, diamond ore is worth more then diamonds because of fortune soooo diamond ore should cost more then diamonds.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond Ore + Iron Pickaxe or diamond pickaxe with no fortune = 1 diamond...yay
    Diamond Ore + Iron Pickaxe or diamond pickaxe with fortune = more than 1 diamond YEAH!

In short, diamond ore is worth more then diamonds because of fortune soooo diamond ore should cost more then diamonds.
    or just take the time to mine the ore, with whatever pickaxe you choose?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Yeah, like honkin said.

You can't really set a price on diamond ore. And this would be a way for people to get more money instead of working to collect more diamond themselves. You want to have good money? Then get fortune on a pickaxe and go mining.

Also... people WANT diamonds. Why would you sell them and/or the ore to start with? :/
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X