Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
Could someone explain to me again why they need this command?
I mean If I see my friend was last on 14 hours ago what does that tell me? that he was online 14 hours ago and.... that's it. I mean If my friend stopped playing on the server I presume he would tell me /other people so I would find out if I asked around. And asking the staff if needed is just a small step.
If he was away for 30 mins because he was going to eat it wouldn't be mentioned by /seen(the /afk function is more usefull in this case). If I didn't see my friend for 2 days I'd send them an in-game mail asking about it (this way you could check if they were still playing but at time you're not on). basically I don't get why people need the command I could understand you might wanna know if your friend was online but you could simply ask around and people would most likely give you some kind of response. In my eyes implementing the command for the 5 or so people who are just curious about when their friend was last on is just a way bigger bother than it is worth.

No, its not necessary, but I do think /seen would be nice. Sometimes there are no staff members online, and you remember someone that you haven't seen online in a while. Yeah, I guess you could send em ig mail, but what if they've become inactive? I don't think it would be used often. I don't think we need it implemented. I don't think it would have a huge benefit. But I do think it would be nice to have.

Basically, if it isn't hard to add, I think members should get /seen.
If it is hard to implement, don't bother.