Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Keeping armour after cake defence

if you die in cake defence and do not respawn or return to menu, and get kicked for being afk for 45 minutes, then the next time you log in you will be in the minigames hub with your previous inventory.

not much of an issue as you cant take the items into a new game of cake defence, or take them into the normal worlds but figured should mention it anyhow.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    if you die in cake defence and do not respawn or return to menu, and get kicked for being afk for 45 minutes, then the next time you log in you will be in the minigames hub with your previous inventory.

not much of an issue as you cant take the items into a new game of cake defence, or take them into the normal worlds but figured should mention it anyhow.
    i thought the afk thing was removed for members... and only guy who'd survive and afk in cake def is mostly you.. if what you say is correct, a normal rage quit should have same effect
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    i thought the afk thing was removed for members... and only guy who'd survive and afk in cake def is mostly you.. if what you say is correct, a normal rage quit should have same effect

I cant work out what your trying to say there. i didn't survive i died, just didnt respawn/leave.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin