So, obviously this isn't supposed to be a contest that should happen right now considering the Christmas contest isn't technically over yet, but this is just a contest idea for the future.

A Mining Contest!

The contests that Slap has are just building contests. Well, what about for the people that are terrible at building and just don't like building anyways? What if they like to mine, PVP, kill mobs, collect loot, or something else more than building? That's where a bunch of contest ideas come fourth, but I'm going to talk specifically about a mining contest.

Basically to win you need to have the most minerals and gems by the end of the contest. X-Ray obviously not allowed as that would be cheating. I think the prizes should be as shown here:

!st Place: 1 Month VIP or if you already have that, $10,000 + a diamond pickaxe w/ efficiency V and unbreaking III

2nd Place: $5,000 + an Iron Pickaxe w/ Silk touch I and unbreaking I

3rd Place: $2,500 + a Butter (Gold whatever that is) pickaxe w/ unbreaking III and fortune I

This would be a new type of contests for miners like myself to participate in and enjoy. I would love to be in a mining contests, so Slap, why not make one?

Other Contest Ideas:
Fishing Contest
Archery Contest
PVP Contest
Mob Looting Contest
Firework Contest
Farming Contest
EXP Contest
Parkour Contest
Music Contest (Using Noteblocks to make music)