Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Real Life Stuff + Shiny Charm Quest = Away From Server D:

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been coming on the server recently. The reason for that has to do with 2 things:
    1. I'm really busy with life. Many snow days are occurring, school annoys me with homework, I have a doctors appointment and dentist appointment coming up, etc.

2. This one is basically the main reason: I'm trying to get the shiny charm in Pokemon X. If you don't know what it is, let me explain.

The shiny charm is a key item that is obtained after completing the national pokedex (The pokedex with EVERY SINGLE POKEMON that currently exists all the way from #1 - #718) It isn't gonna be easy, but it's worth it because the shiny charm increases the chances of finding a shiny Pokemon (a Pokemon with a different color) by a lot and there are methods that increase the chance even further. I currently have 320/718. I'll most likely be coming back a bit more once there are only the super rare hard to get Pokemon like Shaymin. So, wish me luck in my journey to catch them all and I hope to be back soon.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    someone needs an action replay.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Chill Factor
    Minecraft Name
    blackhawkbomber2
    Starcraft Name
    Not Applicable
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    school annoys me with homework
    Tell me about it...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    well honkin, I have multiple action replays, but I do not wish to cheat this time. It wouldn't feel like I actually worked for it if I just did that. You have to earn something the hard way to truly feel it as an accomplishment in my opinon. btw I'm doing pretty good anyways. so far, 398/718