Minecraft Member Application
----------

Your In-Game Username: wisper75
Your Real Age: 22
Country Of Origin: USA
How Long You Have Played Minecraft For?: Since 2009, during the classic 0.25 release.
Where Did You Hear About The Slap Gaming Server?: Minecraft Forums
If Other (From above question):
How Long You Have Played On The Slap-Gaming Server For: I only joined yesterday, but I'm really starting to enjoy it. =)
Reason For Wanting To Play On Our Server: Well.. you guys have a really decent community. Everyone that I've spoken to so far seemed incredibly nice. That's what I look for in a server mostly.
Any Friends You Have That Play Our Server: N/A
Anything Else?: Well... I just want to say that I plan on sticking around, and I hope that I can be accepted into the community.

I'm not sure if you know what this is.. but I have Aspergers Syndrome. It's a form of Autism that affects the social part of the brain. So like... in social situations, sometimes I have a little trouble with things. Sometimes I might get fixated on one thing, and ramble on about it for a pointless amount of time.

Sometimes if I'm chatting, and no one answers, I feel like I did something wrong, and I start to feel awkward, and I might log off the server for an extended amount of time, untill that awkwardness passes.

Also, I kinda tend to be "obsessive" over certain topics that intrigue me. This isn't just any one thing, it could be anything that catches my attention. Like.. if someone starts asking what type of music everyone likes, I kinda go overboard with it, and start rambling about it, and monopolising the conversation.

I'm also very blunt. I say exactly what I mean, right off the bat. I never beat around the bush, and I share my thoughts and opinions right out of the basket, with no hesitation. It sometimes offends people, and causes arguments..

It's hard for me to be a part of any community, because I'm not exactly adept in most social situations. But I do try. And all of the things I listed above, are only the tip of the iceberg. I don't "want" to be like this.. but it seems that nature has other ideas for me. =/

So I'm sorry in advance, if I cause any issues, or drama on the server.