Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    I don't use Steam.
    Minecraft Name
    wisper75
    Starcraft Name
    I've never played it

Post Hello. =)

I guess I better introduce myself. As a note to those who don't know... I am wisper75 Ingame.

My name is Flannery Lue Moore, I am 22 years old, about 132lbs (
    59.8 Kilogrammes) and I am 6'4" (193.04 Centimeters) tall. I graduated from South Salem High School in 2009, and played on the Girls Varsity Basketball team from 2006, to 2009. I went to OSU (Oregon State University) after High School, and I graduated in 2011, with an "Accelerated" Bachelors Degree in creative writing.

I have something called "Aspergers Syndrome." For those who don't know, I'll quote Wikipedia below, because I myself don't fully understand it. I only know how it affects me.

Wiki article for those who are curious:
    (Click the spoiler)

Spoiler for Wiki definition:

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger disorder (AD) or simply Asperger's, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported.

The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy. The modern conception of Asperger syndrome came into existence in 1981 and went through a period of popularization, becoming standardized as a diagnosis in the early 1990s. Many questions remain about aspects of the disorder. There is doubt about whether it is distinct from high-functioning autism (HFA); partly because of this, its prevalence is not firmly established. The diagnosis of Asperger's was eliminated in the 2013 fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.

The exact cause is unknown. Although research suggests the likelihood of a genetic basis, there is no known genetic cause and brain imaging techniques have not identified a clear common pathology. There is no single treatment, and the effectiveness of particular interventions is supported by only limited data. Intervention is aimed at improving symptoms and function. The mainstay of management is behavioral therapy, focusing on specific deficits to address poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness. Most children improve as they mature to adulthood, but social and communication difficulties may persist. Some researchers and people with Asperger's have advocated a shift in attitudes toward the view that it is a difference, rather than a disability that must be treated or cured.

Click here for the Source of this article.

I greatly enjoy playing MMO's, drawing, writing, reading, playing Basketball, building computers and listening to music. I am also absolutely obsessed with Pokemon. Not the new X,Y, and Z games. I hate the new regions, and new "pokemon" as if they can even be called that...

I like the pokemon regions of:

• Kanto.
    • Johto.
    • Hoenn.
    • Sinnoh.
    • The Sevii Islands.
    • The Orange Islands.
    • Fiore.
    • Almia.
    • Oblivia.

Anything past those Regions are "fake" in my opinion. My favourite region is Hoenn, because a Gym Leader in Lavaridge shares my name. Because of that, my favourite type of pokemon are Fire Types. My "Dream Team" if you want to call it that, is:

• Charizard.
    • Typhlosion.
    • Arcanine.
    • Torkoal.
    • Ho-Oh.
    • Moltres.

I've played MineCraft since 2009, during the 0.25 Classic Release, right after Notch added Skeletons to the game. This was when they were still working on "Survival." Keep in mind that wisper75 was not my first account. Back then, I used a friends account, while she played it herself as well. My current account is also not one that I created myself. It once belonged to an old friend who liked to call himself "Rooster Boy" on servers that allowed him to set his Nickname via the "/nick" command. He is no longer interested in Minecraft, due to him having a career as a carpenter up in Washington. He has a wife, and a kid now.

Here is my current skin:

Anyways... um. I'll be playing the Slap MineCraft server, as long as I remain welcome here. =)
    I really do enjoy being around this community, and so far, the one Admin that I've met ingame seemed extraordinarily nice.

O̶k̶a̶y̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶.̶ ̶=̶/̶

Scratch that:

..Soo.. yea. Um. I hope to see everyone ingame, and here on the forums. ^_^
    And for those who wish to see me, and my computer setup, make sure to check the "Real Life" section of the forums. I like to post a lot of IRL pictures there. My first thread there is this: Click this sentence to view it.

Last edited by Lue; 31-03-2014 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Added my Skin, and corrected a mistake.