Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

a modpack for slap

Hello its forrest well this will probably no be accepted but i have been playing a lot of mod packs ,and i think a good mod pack for slap would be attack of the b-team or slap could make its own modpack and modpack/mod launcher the server has come so far with the server. I now i have been perm banned from slap minecraft but i think slap creating its own moded server would be amazing i know you have pixelmon but if youre guys made you're on mod pack i for one would definitely play it ,and also you have your own resource pack so it may be a good idea. Also i may be willing to host maybe i know saying this is extremely idiotic but i may be able to i don't
    know but if u would like to try the mod pack out and try it on a server just send an msg. Also maybe slap could make its own mod i don't know but since you staff people are in the next chapter of slap you may want to consider it and u have a stoux and a naith and a hungryhomer those are hard to find jack you must have been on a long journey to find those amazing plugin staff. Dont forgot the honkin that has cut himself with a cleaver so good staff you guys could definitely make a mod pack well see yo u slap landains later.

Forrest, teaching you how to be a lumber jack
    Last edited by Jackster21; 02-05-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: took a suggestion to put in punctuation from stoux cant really see it though

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, this has been said a million times, with recently taking on pixelmon also, definately no.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    honk i was saying i may host a bteam server so you staff can try it out and if you the staff which i know you are one so if you like the mod it would so ye but what about slap making a modpack

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    You know what makes text really readable? No interpunction at all. It increases readability by 253.22%, I swear. /sarcasm

5. Likes Jackster21 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    there u go stoux i put the thing i despise most in the world in punctuation

7. Dislikes Jackster21 disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Aphotyx
    Minecraft Name
    Swiftblade16
    Starcraft Name
    Swiftay
    Rofl keep going

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slap is a community, not a development place, the server is meant for a community, and modpacks, as of now, can limit the player availability to join the server (downloading mods, not everybody likes it).

Slap has it's own made mods, but I don't see why or any use for them as a pack, as they are based on the fact there are other mods and plugins like essentials that are used in the server, the mods are used in a technical side, and do not change the very core of minecraft's game mechanics.

in other words, if you want to make your own server, don't try and take Slap's mods and plugins that took about 3-4 years so far to get.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby