Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

a modpack for slap

Hello its forrest well this will probably no be accepted but i have been playing a lot of mod packs ,and i think a good mod pack for slap would be attack of the b-team or slap could make its own modpack and modpack/mod launcher the server has come so far with the server. I now i have been perm banned from slap minecraft but i think slap creating its own moded server would be amazing i know you have pixelmon but if youre guys made you're on mod pack i for one would definitely play it ,and also you have your own resource pack so it may be a good idea. Also i may be willing to host maybe i know saying this is extremely idiotic but i may be able to i don't
    know but if u would like to try the mod pack out and try it on a server just send an msg. Also maybe slap could make its own mod i don't know but since you staff people are in the next chapter of slap you may want to consider it and u have a stoux and a naith and a hungryhomer those are hard to find jack you must have been on a long journey to find those amazing plugin staff. Dont forgot the honkin that has cut himself with a cleaver so good staff you guys could definitely make a mod pack well see yo u slap landains later.

Forrest, teaching you how to be a lumber jack
    Last edited by Jackster21; 02-05-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: took a suggestion to put in punctuation from stoux cant really see it though