Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    I'd still reply, that if a group of 15 was enough for that, I'd believe an approval/support of 5-15 people would surely suffice, so if anyone here does support the idea, please speak up(write a reply).
    Build it and you may get people's vote by just a nice addition to the server as a build. Most people, in other words me and honkin, don't want to use our time on building a library we would rather build something more minecrafty but like I said build it in creative and it would take a second to world edit it in if it has a nice build and you figured out a system on how to submit / read whatever els you said. But also I'm not the one to decide it I just think it would help your argument if you do what I said.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace_Keltner_GDR View Post
    Build it and you may get people's vote by just a nice addition to the server as a build. Most people, in other words me and honkin, don't want to use our time on building a library we would rather build something more minecrafty but like I said build it in creative and it would take a second to world edit it in if it has a nice build and you figured out a system on how to submit / read whatever els you said. But also I'm not the one to decide it I just think it would help your argument if you do what I said.
    My suggestion is NOT building a library as a build.
    Again, NOT.

My suggestion is to make such library system as a feature of our server, whether the idea, is accepted or not, is the issue, building the library itself would come later, and if it comes to that, I'd build the library myself if needed.

The issue is not the building, you are missing the point. The time of building wouldn't have to be staff's time, I can build either myself, or with a group of builders such library, but if there won't be any support or approval of the server to try the idea, there is no point in building.

Again, what you are talking about already exists, I do have my own library open for all, but it's not automatic, and unfortunately I can't add any staff there, and reaching the build itself isn't easy either.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu