Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I can't believe the difference in my first build on the server to now. I am so happy to play on a server with such friendly people. I wouldn't be the builder and minecraft player that I am today without this server. I still remember the day when my friend said, "Ah why are you buying VIP you are going to play on this server for like a week and you are going to be bored with it just like every other server you play on!" But as you can see this isn't just some normal server to me or I wouldn't be on this same server a year later, and being so grateful to be picked as a guide! Also a special thanks to Honkin, Cats_Say_MOO, Steff, Stoux, Gnoe, Andrew, Cait, Babby Doggy, Trop, Niro, Slacky and the reason why we all know each other, Jack. There are many more people I'm forgetting but its late and you all know how I am like when i get tired. Anyways this is where i made my start at this wonderful place called SlapGaming.

2014-08-03_23.17.31.jpg 2014-08-03_23.17.45.jpg2014-08-03_23.17.56.jpg2014-08-03_23.18.10.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jace_Keltner_GDR; 04-08-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I also just noticed what i put on my sign for my plot!
    2014-08-03_23.48.35.jpg

3. Likes Jackster21, honkin_pigs liked this post