Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Offering building assistance

Hello fellow miners .

I may seem to be quite unknown to most people on the server, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
    I'm looking for a project to be a part of, since the only project I could figure for myself was a 1/1 (1 block = 1 meter) version of the worlds largest cruise ship... And I measured it up ingame, outlining the hull at sea level. And it's bloody huge.
    I would like to assist on a fairly large project, and my "strengths" lie in material gathering and exterior building. My MC skills are not impressive, but I have my fun . I tend to be rather perfectionistic, leaning slightly towards OCD.
    As I have a busy life with a leadership job. and 1½ year old son, I'm not online 8 hours a day... But I would still take it seriously .

Kind regards

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Offering building assistance

Help is always wanted at my village It's just outside the capital to the north (check the live map, you can't miss it). I too have a job and family and can't come online all the time. There's loads I wanna finish and expand, but I just don't have the time :/ so long as you don't wreck the place, kill any of the villagers, animals or golems and generally make the place better, I'd be glad to add you to the WG Check it out and let me know

P.S. There is also my mansion connected by road on the east side, that needs LOADS of work too lol