Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Marketplace

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Marketplace

I suggest an addition of a Market place for Slap survival server that will act as a secondary shop:

The Market place will have items sold in various prices that will be updated per month(or per week if Staff is up to it/if it'll turn out to be useful).

The Market offers discounted items from the shop, and about 2-3 items unavailable to get in the shop, perhaps even specific staff heads ( in a high price) - selling premium heads could let players check here and there for the heads that are left to complete their collection!

Also the market will have a book with a certain enchantment as a special item for sale, excluding things such as fortune, silk touch thorns and other op enchantments.

The Market will also have a sell section, about 2-5 items per month(or week) that you can sell for an increased price at the market! make sure to wait for the pumpkin season!

Any thoughts about this?
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

2. Dislikes xiTropicz disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.xiTropicz
    Minecraft Name
    xiTropicz
    Starcraft Name
    Slap Tropicz
    Way too much trouble for what it's worth imo This means all mods would have to have access to showcase as well because I'm sure honk/stoux wouldn't want to run this with all the other stuff they have to do as well. And unless one staff member wants to run it by them selves it could get messy with the prices.

The shop is privilege enough, and adding things that are hard to get in the game like the enchanted books and heads I think is a bit too ott. You can already buy exp bottles and books at the store to make enchanted books, and I'm sure staff will have PvP battles with people for a chance to get their head, because I know I'm always up for a battle . that's what me thinks about it anyways ^.^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The idea is to make a more active market place, as I said, if it's not easy, it can be seasonal, monthly or w/e. It's meant to bring items not found in shop, but not that hard to get, for example, let's say gold helmets, they could be a nice thing for enchanting. The market will have some items from the shop, as well in the same prices of the shop, but a few will be discounted, for example a sale on chiseled stone bricks, something that would definetly make the market active, with sometimes popping up a chance to save some cash. The market itself will need to be a nice place of beauty, the building can be left for me and/or whoever who'd want to help.

It just gives a more active economy feeling to the game, if right now the server can't keep it running, perhaps should be on hold until it does, in my opinion.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft Moderator
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like this idea, however I agree it would be a lot of work. Perhaps we could find a way to make it easier to handle?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    3APA3HA_Myxa
    Minecraft Name
    3APA3HA_Myxa
    Why not a marketplace with booths for seperate players that are selling their goods (pumpkins, potatoes, etc.) on a smaller price than the one in the shop and a bigger price for sell?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myxa, the thing is that's some project you can try pull off, what you speak of is even harder to manage by staff.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    I think for now that getting a solid economy rework and a shop that actually has good prices (and also reacts to the economy/updated regularly) is more important.