Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe

Random Teleport to the wild.

I think it would be more efficient to have a teleport command that randomly teleports to somewhere in the survival world. Like /rtp [Random teleport]

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think a more specific command/teleport is needed, do not want to be teleported into a lake of lava or inside a giant mountain.

This command is too fuzzy, however, how about Biome Teleoprts like in the old world? it'll raise grieff like hell, but will alllow new players to get easier into the wild.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft Moderator GunSlinger4750's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    I think a more specific command/teleport is needed, do not want to be teleported into a lake of lava or inside a giant mountain.

This command is too fuzzy, however, how about Biome Teleoprts like in the old world? it'll raise grieff like hell, but will alllow new players to get easier into the wild.
    I've seen the teleport thing before, and I don't think it spawning you in lava is a thing. But then again I'm not sure how easy it was to do. The biome teleports would probably be a better idea anyway, as you get to choose where to go.