In Short : A new survival world, with pvp on, on hard difficulty and seperate inventory < if TLR >

This is a tricky suggestion, it might not pass because it won't be so easy to do, I assume that is.

The Ideas is a new survival world, however, this one has a separate inventory, and has PvP on. however, PVP will be off in world guards except arenas, and things like /te will not work.

The second survival world is also on hard difficulty, and if possible with the mob bounty, the rewards for killing mobs are increased..

The Idea is to present the players with an hardcore survival zone, where they can make their own factions/bases, and do hardcore survival. Along the setting, this world will have a few structures, that will possibly be made by staff/players in a contest/event prior to the implementation of the world, these structures will be worldguarded, but will have mobspawn on, some with PVP on (Arenas), to give players cool places to explore and hunt, including spawners.

To allow work to be put in this new world, the world will be first quite limited in size, and gradually expended, although not necessarily needed.

Here are suggestions to what special structures should be in that world:

Scare of the Nether - a ravine with pigmen and caves leading to blazes.

Sea Temple - Basically, a worldguarded public temple, where the Guardians spawn, if possible, the boss guardians respawn.

Downtown Ruins - Can be a contest: a version of Downtown with ruined buildings, if possible, with increased mob spawn.

The Idea of the seperate inventory is a bit troublesome, it means the resource world won't be helpful for this world, but that's what makes it hardcore.

Also, this idea might take quite some time to make, so I don't expect or believe it would be ready anytime soon, HOWEVER, we can set a deadline: Minecon, as it is known, Jack is most likely to go to the next minecon(being in UK), and that is the time we'll be getting quite a few new members, and this new attraction could really be a nice addition to the server. Again, it's not easy, I don't expect you to support this right away, because it may be troublesome, but feel free to consider this or add any suggestion regarding this. Also, would like to know if Stoux/Honk find this thing possible.