It's been a few years since I first set foot on the slap gaming minecraft server. I never imagined when I first started out on my little west side plot that one day I'd be an admin. I've seen so many cool things on our server, so many awesome build contests and so many more people come and go and even a hacker attack or two. Unfortunately real life is making demands on my time and as a result I no longer have the drive I once did to come home and do work on the server as well as all the other things I want to do with the free time I have. I actually should have written this post last August but Slap fell on hard times staff wise and I didn't want to leave everyone hanging so I've stuck around awhile longer than I intended to. Now that the staff has recovered and I find my self doing less and less actual work on the server I think its time I properly stepped aside. I'm sure I'll be back around in an unofficial capacity eventually but I'm not sure when that will be. Keep having good times you slap gaming people.