I know this is a bit early to make this suggestion, but it should be discussed, even briefly.

As of 1.7, Written books can be cloned, as seen in this picture officially tweeted:
http://dinnerbone.com/media/uploads/....731288376.png (too large too post in here)

In other words, this would make our current VIP grant copybook practically meaningless, which in fact is not mainly a problem, as having one VIP feature open for all won't hurt that much of it's unique benefits(especially because books are not exactly the most exclusive feature).

However, as of this announcement, I suggest we'll remove the grant copybook from the VIP grant at 1.7 and in stead add a new category of grants, which I suggest would be referred "Decorative"
The Decorative category will contain: 32 of a flower or 64, depending on rarity(grass, dandaleon and rose will remain 64, the new flowers will be 32 or 16 at first in order to prevent profit making from selling these flowers for high prices), apart from flowers, it'll have 32 item frames(or 16), 15 signs(if there will be still place in the menu after all colors of turnip), 64 paintings, 32 flower pots.

That's the base of my suggestion, however, I tend to have doubts at the new ability of having the ability to copy books freely, and maybe we should disable copying books that are not written by the player, as he or she hold copyright of it's content.