So as new minigames seem to be a thing lately, i thought i'd list some for people to have a look at and maybe discuss in case they'd like to see them implemented here, will also try and guess how hard it would be to implement, feel free to make suggestions people, i can add them to the list, will update the opening post if one is rejected/accepted saying so

1. Dragon escape
This minigame is a parkour race kind of minigame, where you basically have to try and escape the dragon, or at least survive the longest. This one would probably be reasonably complicated to implement, as it requires changing how the ender dragon works, and also making it change blocks to entities to make them fall etc, still a pretty cool minigame, so suggesting it anyhow.

2. One in the chamber
This is a minigame based on the call of duty blackops game type, where you start with a ranged weapon with 1 ammo, and a mele weapon, if you use up your 1 ammo then you can only use mele, but if you kill anyone then you gain +1 ammo. There is normally also a limited amount of lives, so it's the last standing essentially. I think this would be a reasonably easy one to implement, as it doesn't seem to require too much complex coding, as none of the minecraft physics seem to be changed.

3. Hide n seek
Hide and seek is basically like the equivalent of prop hunt, you spawn into a map where you are either hiding, or seeking, and if you are hiding you need to disguise yourself as a prop/block in an environment where you wont stick out too much. the idea is for the seekers to then go find what looks out of place and kill them. not even sure how hard this would be to implement, probably somewhat challenging.