I believe what I have to say is necessary in determining if HOCKEYxxPLAYA is unbanned or not.

HOCKEYxxPLAYA was complaining about the server lagging and "stealing" his diamond armor he had just bought in the store. He was over using caps and being an obvious nuisance to those who were there to play. P4R4BE11UM requested that he stop several time and when he threatened to ban him, HOCKEYxxPLAYA started getting snotty and began mocking P4R4. This is where he was banned. He was banned for something along the lines of "Disrespect Towards Administration". I 100% believe that this ban was well admitted, and no, the evidence does not stop here. Later HOCKEYxxPLAYA joined under an alt account and started swearing profusely before P4R4BE11UM banned his alt as well. I do not believe HOCKEYxxPLAYA should be unbanned. He does not belong on SLAP Gaming servers.

Also, he was not kicked for saying he had Freedom of Speech; although he used freedom of speech as his defence, he was kicked for using caps. Which does not even get close to becoming intertwined with constitutional matters.