Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bye Slap

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Bye Slap

Well since im banned now i just wanna say bye to everyone, i will miss you all and hope to see you again one day

2. Dislikes Yannis_Ofzo, PinkHotDog, honkin_pigs disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You deserve the ban for what you did, goodbye.

4. Dislikes leon_vakt disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    It's a shame it came to what it has Leon, but you should have known better.

i hope you learn from this for the future.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

6. Likes leon_vakt liked this post
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The website wasn't even made by me, its was made by a fan of my server and given to me a week ago

Edit: Since it wasn't that old i didn't see it was a copy and i told jack that wen i talked with him earlyer this week but i was gived admin to it and removed all the copys

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_vakt View Post
    The website wasn't even made by me, its was made by a fan of my server and given to me a week ago

Edit: Since it wasn't that old i didn't see it was a copy and i told jack that wen i talked with him earlyer this week but i was gived admin to it and removed all the copys
    Leon, I happen to know a little bit about Enjin Sites (A lot actually). When I saw the website with all of the copied material, I noticed you were listed as the ONLY owner. If your friend had simply listed you as admin, it would not look like this. You would be listed as Admin (Not owner), and yes, there's a difference. In order to be listed as owner your friend would have had to use an email, then give you access to that email to sign in as. If he had created this account, he would have a problem though. This was a verified Minecraft/Enjin Account under the name "Leon_vakt". See what I'm getting at?

9. Likes Jackster21, honkin_pigs liked this post
    Dislikes leon_vakt disliked this post
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkHotDog View Post
    Leon, I happen to know a little bit about Enjin Sites (A lot actually). When I saw the website with all of the copied material, I noticed you were listed as the ONLY owner. If your friend had simply listed you as admin, it would not look like this. You would be listed as Admin (Not owner), and yes, there's a difference. In order to be listed as owner your friend would have had to use an email, then give you access to that email to sign in as. If he had created this account, he would have a problem though. This was a verified Minecraft/Enjin Account under the name "Leon_vakt". See what I'm getting at?
    Green, the made me and admin then gave me the ownership of it and gave it to my account and i accepted the ownership request with my email
    Last edited by leon_vakt; 05-09-2013 at 05:15 PM.

11. Dislikes PinkHotDog disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Green, the made me and admin then gave me the ownership of it and gave it to my account and i accepted the ownership request with my email
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

StarCraft
    Community Leader
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    BlueHat
    Minecraft Name
    BlueHatBrit
    Starcraft Name
    BlueHat
    240px-Nelson_haha.jpg

Cmon how stupid can you be to copy a website... You took over a server after knowing about this server, and then copied the site. Even if you just took over, the first thing your mind would have said was "LET'S TAKE THIS DOWN!"
    BlueHat - StarCraft Community Leader
    BlueHat - Team Fortress 2 Community Leader + Lead Administrator

TF2 Server Connection Guide - http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...nnection-Guide

----------------------------------------

Jackster21 wants me. ^

14. Likes TheKrafter1923, honkin_pigs liked this post
    Dislikes leon_vakt disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    So, by this, how "long" have you been "given" ownership? Because I've seen you talk about "your server" you "run" for months and months now, through private message on our own server.

And like bluehat said: even if you WERE given the ownership of the server this way, you should have KNOWN that the website was a pure copy of ours. Being on our forum a lot yourself, you would have noticed easily it was the same.

I'm sorry Leon, but your to much of a "fan" to not copy it yourself, really.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I was able to find something that proved you were lying Leon.

I started to think and I realized that Enjin is like a Social Network in a type of way. You're "homepage" is organized by date, oldest things closest to the bottom. This means that whoever originally created the website would be labeled on the very bottom "first" post upon creation of the site.

^.^