Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Forum Suggestions/Bug Reports

Right,

I have seen some members posting questions about what can be added to the forums to make them better for you. This topic here is for suggesting such things.

If you want to suggest something, please make sure that this isn't already installed. Please state:

The plugins will be reviewed by Jackster21/Duee/me.

If you want to report an error or a bug, please state the following:
    • The topic/forum where the error is occuring (link)
    • The error message and if given, the Error code
    • A description of what you did when the error/bug occured.

After you have posted the Bug Report, I will look into it and inform you about the progress of fixing it.

To give you some information about the forums:
    We are using a vBulletin Forum, Version 4.2.0 Patch 2
    Forum Administrator: flrnprdmn

If you have questions to some parts of the forums or don't know what to do where, post them here as well!

Thank you!
    - flrnprdmn

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Forum bug:

Recently whenever logged onto the forums if you happen to hit log out it still shows that you were logged in.

When ever you back out of a Attachment that was posted on the forum it gives you something like this...

JFIF;CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75 C $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342C 2!!22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 222" ĵ}!1AQa"q2‘#BR$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ ˆ‰ Š’“”•–—˜™š ĵw!1AQaq"2B‘ #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ „…†‡ˆ‰ Š’“”•–—˜™š ?ꨢŠ (€_B1PM>Q&u]gLl%+#3+XtšǪu)rv{)%$7/:8ԩKơ7TxZ„Q,6OX}iŸgm|‡'=k %sfZ+ pTz~uf›- 0“Z/eVšU@‡9S?SdI!3}ǡ?sY…ž…ZMad™?‘*XC %€' JC1b=%•c} vz*̦gɺ@v$J†”BK+`HKȮ8s=W)4‰JM [L'`2^NR3feqŸ“O€‡6nwrk&™iX ’a;2‰!=r++g9^Y65Ձcœrkcï[fBŠם•ڹŽ"œjCU–!ƒzŠš&q‘œb;E-'-Q^A%„Šri nrQE{J)$yJZ(QEQ“WŠ*”+/RGfHSW›Q„USU•2TŒ‚;Ӫ JZ)€QEQEQEQE(6pD…L›vDdœ\ޱU‹u‰4 =Md~!exc`H .=I•,Tƒ€V=xտr†;{>n>PžWfgbC{ˆ'hh ‰œ|ˆQi%t0Cœ†OkoˆبY!c Ÿ”ϯ O$D>žŠxϨ+:ƒ9f˜}MZIŒscQo]P–EUH3“Ҫ;XOqB•–l˜07*[l8•?tR˜œ=~šD1en‹lK$Pw7Š.ٍOŽ ŠV Asة1V-™1ž‡UjˆI]<NJ)i1T#•e=ɰrvž͝1LYœ'̣Mk[{:LO‘—_QˆbrweA=&;ÿݢK5k‚B[c‘+NwŠN3žt>im+GJ’i™’F•QŸO%$7j• $t?N‡e+_„Œn xŸ|Unžgːu`ŸJ<†+” .v;0>N7C‹3HyL‚C–I;}BOtup;ֲ1–PCž 0;GCM Uˆ‡žߍ.E9ŸSKV\zŠit#’1mq5 ,&7‡c”/‡`K˜†y6Qs$[šP̪rCT ‡Kƒžjh‹)‘rwgošɾ†u‘Y1q?€NšK@Œ cK G ‹[*DFqVDe€er*Eo—\–57A$.XqWצ &‹cŸ*xŒ^u[Ko‘WR+“OqXŠŽ„ǸGEz HŒ™8‘O|}i‚†0š’eʳ”lŠ(Šd$1<0TA–cRnڱ• E31“Ҽ$‰9b5/5S4r–†4ڼ<~'ff"žf8ˆʾžΏ…MVI^;7ˆ…a+ ~i)9A…Ŧ "{C›† mQEžpQEQE(LRL–hŒ+„A˜I• /[‡+”1\q9ž?qG@=5[+˜<YFg!aQ+qˆ—,tŠ=Œ6RW{šP‡sd„^ ……p;uX ZE„ZF^b c֩^\6!Ž}^z]Žšk%ˏ88*+F…&G\B7z/žca9Rp#rEI”˜šeŽŒ+*ySO*\hQWŽ;0pT>• ”jo]*9‘QSœN`;Š‰‘)Q^ŒglW9%ŽŽšN—:FK ž =^Y\_iEjf2Œ6;›‘4RDcu€„r;01‹U9’wa]kH6„c€:g:vXئN 1œvFp ,Iƒ‰*.'IˆC€P?fh_˜–ıh|–$XEG%—[…—.9O{R—:O__Eku'•”[i'^MtM6Œa”O'@9')/30X4[K.;g'~sk,—†%“)‹"œsz1„4”“F*WˆlFF‘Q oD˜“<Y0h[/Hd^r[Ǩ.–V_9}]FVKJX|٫YT H̿)$
    D<=cJգQo&H–կ^=q _ŸrŽ3V‡ŠK_F—*^6”"Y_‘Wcm_T“* –ʷ<{tk´98*S•9rJZ(*ŒŠ(WŸ—Q:”\9ŽDqq A —M…3&܁#*Šxк;0M*–g9s2ƒ;mNƒMH,f^8* x 5'GdEdĵIp)kfFhAmŸ#?:[O.._8œ[cX‰ C`Œ =j#@HŽkgPwuV0$9Š†;^;(‹%—Q5QwWbk[!tl›PŠ6<lcnAWV22%QGv\:H xV;G^*(uA}"WޯDRQ•v*?jZ=WJƒ†r#Y'ˆ; 6žOAS{ǰ8' ܸ–Q|wIŸiɩet.In—‘,39{Tx z‚)D=UZ)e‰Ÿz]F& ”>98vP}–k֤2Ÿ™j›k-%†D—!q<™IF”’f|ˆ!؝ T\RošGES[?

Also may i ask for the SignatureCraft.us Tag underneath old/current staff members be revamped right now they are old outdated and not working D:
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 29-04-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr