Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Laxbro02
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Spamming
    Why should we unban you?
    Well i made a ban appeal earlier today and when i went to join the AWESOME server, it said stop spamming! [ENDS 2012-12-12 00:49:48] I Dont Know What That Means But Please Un-Ban Me I Will NEVER spam or Anything Bad Thx For UR Time
    Laxbro02

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Really Love This Server I Now I Did "I Wan To be Op" About 5 times im really sorry im really tempted to say that kind of stuff i really liked all of ur staff They Helped Out ALOT! So I Ask U To Please Think About It. I've NEVER Been Banned On A Good Server Like This One. SO Please Replay To My Ban Applly I Hope I Can Go On My Favorite Server!
    I Would Like For U To See My Plot Home IF IT IS RAIDED, The Person Who Lives With ME is Named
    DewFrost. Thank You Again Please Reply To My Ban Appeal This Is The Only Server I Can Go On. I Got This Server From A Friend. So Please UN-Ban ME
    Sincerely,
    Laxbro02
    P.S PLEASE REPLY IM BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 3 HOURS FOR ME TO BE UNBANNED! D:
    Please Read MY Ban Appeal! PLEASE! I Love Surviving and Making Plots! I Got Really Sad When I Got Banned.Well I Hope u Forgive Me And Give Me A Second Chance!
    Sincerely,
    Laxbro02
    AND WHAT DOES [ENDS 2012-12-12 00:49:] <---------- What Does That Mean?
    Last edited by Laxbro02; 15-02-2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: So I Can Go Back On My Favorite Server

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laxbro02, an staff member will get to you as fast as possible. Please stop making several Ban Appeals.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    laxbro Let me shed some light on this case if what your telling is true and your ban said "[ENDS 2012-12-12 00:49:48]" this means you were temp banned for a, for me undetermined, time and your ban ends at 12 december 2012. This means you're no longer banned so this ban appeal is useless if you weren't banned for anything else since the ban has already ended some time ago. But considering I'm not the person who banned you nor know the circumstances surrounding it I'll leave this ban appeal open for your response and/or the appropriate staff member who banned you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Wirelesspillow
    Minecraft Name
    wirelessPillow
    Laxbro02 you have been unbanned from the server, there was a glitch in the system that meant your temp ban never ended.
    Look forward to seeing you on the server again and Abiding the rules .