Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Duncan8114
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    well it all started when i was trying to get a new plot to make a home for horses when thay come the mod sed i can not make a farm in a city he sed go look in the forest so i did i found a plase that wood be ok then dragon came to look and then he sed i was trolling him and i got put in jail i sed
    i did not troll him but the two mods on did not like me so that made it worse i came back on later and then i did /me to say stuff to help sparkleunidog to help me get out but i got kickt for spaming /me then i got band
    i did not do enyfing i just dont know what thay meant by going in the forest and finde a good plase but i did not know where to look and what the mod wood alow so i hope a mod see's this soon

plz help me i love slap gameing it's my faveret server and you can tell because im all ways on so think about it

Duncan
    Last edited by Duncan 8114; 25-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Hello there duncan, I'll be dealing with your appeal.

Reason for tempbanning
    As shown here -> http://slapgaming.com/index.php?pageid=terms&tabid=33
    3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
    3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
    3.3.1. harassing staff or members.
    3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

Duncan, a lot of the time you cause a bit of trouble when you are online, though it's small, so there is no tempbanning needed for it. However, today, you stepped over the line.

You were told by a member of staff multiple times that you couldn't use a city plot as a farm, depsite you kept asking. Then, when you decided to drop it and look in the wild, you kept asking a member of staff to find a spot for you, spamming modreq with it. Before logging off in frustration, you spammed modreq claiming you weren't trolling, which was a waste of modreq and staff's time.

When you logged on again, you found you were jailed by Kai. When players get jailed, they must wait their time out, since it is a punishment for causing trouble on the server. You are not allowed to talk. Yet you found that the /me command allowed you to speak in chat. You kept spamming /me in chat to talk, despite me and Kai to tell you to stop.
    Also, no, you did not use /me to talk to me about what happened - all you did was spam /me in chat about how it was basically unfair. I gave you chances to stop spamming /me in chat and yet you contuined to do so, ignoring not 1, but 2 Mod's orders to stop.

Actions we have taken

I gave you a 24 hour tempban (1 day). This was so you could chill out and think over how silly you were being, so this means I will NOT be lifting it.

This doesn't mean you can't come back, so don't worry. After the 24 hours is over, you'll be able to come back on. :3

Next time, I hope you can follow orders by staff a little better and show a bit more respect towards them, as all we are doing is our job as Mods to make the server a fun and safe place to play. Please try to listen to staff when they speak to you next time.

Topic locked.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    After looking at the logs and what happened I am reducing your ban to 12 hours.

This is not justifying you ignoring staff Duncan, You were told to stop, you should have stopped using /me and just waited until your jail time was up to discuss it.

There will be no more spamming from you whatsoever, This WILL result in a harsher ban than the one you are recieving now.

The matter is done. Topic Locked.