Um.. earlier today, I tried to kinda ask a question/start a conversation but it didn't go over so well. =/
All I ended up doing was irritating players, and staff...

I tried to point out that this server is causing me some chunk loading issues, and block lagg, when my friend's server doesn't. His is a bit cheaper, and has far lower specs than this one does. His server is also much larger, with more players and has quite a few plugins, and several worlds running at once, along with MultiVerse Nether, to give a nether for each world. None of the worlds have "limits" set on them, like you guys do. You can fly out to over 100k+ on the X, and Z coord on his server, in any world. You guys limit yours to 5k on the X and Z coord. Here, look:

His Server info, and specs:

• Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 (Quad Core @3.4GHz)
  • 2GB of DDR3 Ram.
  • 320GB SSD.
  • Don't know his Bandwidth, or connection speed.
  • He has 5 worlds and a nether for each world. Thats 10 worlds total, plus a Vanilla server running on the same system.
  • 28 plugins, 27 are active:
  • All his worlds are "Unlimited" using InfDev. You can go out to 100k+ on any Coord.

Your Server info, and Specs:

• Intel Xeon E3-1270 v3 (Quad Core @3.9GHz)
  • 32GB of DDR3 Ram.
  • Two 1TB HDD's.
  • 200Mb/s Bandwidth.
  • 1Gb/s Port.
  • You have 5 worlds. (I think)
  • Idk how many plugins you have.
  • You guys limit your worlds to approximately 5k on the X, and Z coord.

You guys are hosted in Germany, and his is hosted in Buffalo, New York.
But even at that distance, with a server as powerful as yours, I shouldn't be having Chunk Loading issues, or Block Lagg of any kind. The speed of the connection shouldn't have much to do with it, since I can easily play most games, and watch movies with my horrible internet. I have 0.08Mb/s Download, and 0.02Mb/s Upload. On my friend's server, I can play in maximum graphics settings with 4x Minimap, and 16x Anisotropic Filtering, and still get around an upwards of 190fps, with zero block lagg, or chunk loading issues.

My internet:

(If you can't see this image, please tell me.)

On your server, I get around 90 - 140fps, in the same settings. Plus, if I attempt to fly around, or go anywhere, the chunks don't load for a few moments, and it looks like I'm free falling into some deep grey empty space, untill the chunks load. And when I mine, or place blocks, they keep popping back up, then disappearing again. On his server, it's nearly "seamless" I can fly around anywhere, and the chunks load instantly. When I mine, or place blocks, they stay exactly how I put them, with no weird disappearing acts. But then again... his server has a pretty "rough" community, with some people that I don't like to be around. That's why I'm here, rather than on his server.

I prefer your server
much, much more than my friend's, and I am in no way badmouthing it. I'm trying to explain what I failed to explain earlier, and I'm really sorry for causing any problems. =/