Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
I have noticed this happen a few times again, with players standing in the centre, hitting players as they walk through the back with punch bows, it really is kind of a suckish tactic. I find this hard to get proof of though i have tried printscreening it but haven't had much luck as it's a tricky one to catch, as you often don't know its going to happen until you burn to death.

Also when pvping with horsegal she knocked me into the lava and I lost all of my gear when we were supposed to be doing givebacks, so i then didn't get any of the stuff I was expecting back, so I really dislike the lava right now, but thats not my reason for posting this i'm just trying to make you aware of how problematic it can be.
I've had the same issue with loving armour in the lava. I feel like it would ruin the theme a bit, but wouldn't water do the trick. No broken items or player damage, but it will slow you down if you were to fall in.

Might I also suggest you just drink a Fire Resistance potion? Those always do the trick for me